SPYPOINT SOLAR TRAIL CAMERA
- Integrated solar panel
- Built-in rechargeable battery.
- 12 MP & HD video with sound
- 42 super low glow LEDs
- Trigger speed of 0.07 sec
- 100’ Flash range
- 2" viewing screen with zoom & pan functions
Never buy batteries again! The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel & rechargeable battery.
The SPYPOINT SOLAR trail camera captures 12-megapixel photos or HD videos in color by day & black-and-white by night. The camera uses high-power super low glow LEDs for the best image quality at night along with the IR-BOOST and the BLUR REDUCTION technology settings. It is the perfect camera to avoid spooking game.
The SOLAR trail camera has a built-in solar panel to charge its internal battery.* SPYPOINT thought of everything but if you’re still wanting a guarantee, you can simply add 6 AA batteries that you will never see the end of. The trigger speed of 0.07 sec is the fastest on the market. The curved motion sensor lens improves the detection angle and distance of its 5 detection zones. The detection range can be adjusted from 5' to 80'.
It is also possible to take photos at regular pre-set intervals with the Time lapse mode. The Multi-shot mode allows up to 6 photos per detection. Videos from 10 to 90 seconds with sound can also be recorded. Date, time, temperature (°C/°F) and moon phase can be printed on each photo. It is also equipped with a 2’’viewing screen. No batteries required (6xAA optional). A removable SD/SDHC card (up to 32 GB, not included) is required to store images and video.
Included accessories: Quick start guide • Mounting bracket • Installation strap
This camera is compatible with the mySPYPOINT.com camera and photo management system.
*Provided the solar panel receives a minimum of daylight to charge the internal battery
- This SPYPOINT product designed by GG Telecom, is covered by a one (1) year warranty on material and workmanship starting from the original date of purchase. The sales receipt is the client’s proof of purchase and must be presented if warranty service is needed. This warranty will be honored in the country of purchase only. This warranty does not cover any GG Telecom product which has been subjected to misuse, neglect and accidents or has been improperly used or maintained. In addition, this warranty is not applicable for all products purchased online from an unauthorized dealer. Any modification or tampering of the product will affect its operation, performance, durability and voids this warranty. Instructions for repair service GG Telecom will repair the product without charge or replace it at its discretion with an equivalent product, if it has a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty described previously. GG Telecom will pay the shipping costs only for the return of the products covered by the warranty. The shipping costs for an item sent will be assumed by the customer. Repairs for damages not covered by the warranty will be subject to a reasonable charge. The customer will pay all shipping costs. BEFORE sending a product for repair, please contact our technical support team by eMail or at 1-888-779-7646. Clearly describe the problem and give a phone number to reach you. It happens regularly that some problems can be solved over the phone. If a product needs to be sent, an RMA number will be give to the customer (Return Merchandise Authorization). The original receipt or a copy must be sent along with the package. The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and sent to: Canada 120 J.-Aurèle-Roux Victoriaville, Québec Canada G6T 0N5 USA 555 VT road 78 Swanton, Vermont USA 05488 IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will GG Telecom accept returned products without a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). It is essential to contact GG Telecom before making a return. The customer is liable for loss or damage to the product that may occur during the transport to GG Telecom. We recommend the use of a traceable method of shipping to ensure protection.
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)