FIRST LITE SANCTUARY JACKET FUSION
Purpose-built for bitter cold days in the tree stand, the First Lite Sanctuary Insulated Jacket is the cold weather component of the First Lite Layering Kit. With a proprietary combination of seven layers of fabric and insulation carefully positioned to maximize warmth, this thing is an oven. Just as important, this is the quietest outerwear piece in the arsenal and utilizes our shooters cut, allowing you to draw your weapon accurately and uninhibited. With the Sanctuary, you will be able to Stay Longer in your stand on those days when others are heading for home.
An important note about sizing: The Sanctuary Jacket is a roomy fit designed to be layered over your base layer system. Without layering, some may find their normal size to be on the larger side.
- True to Size: Purchase your normal size to wear under other layers
- Actual Weight: 55oz (size large)
- Maximum insulation for warmth in extreme conditions + Moisture resistant DWR exterior repels snow/rain
- Dead quiet even in sub freezing temperatures
- Stays warm whether dry or wet
- Exclusive 37.5 fabric uses Active Carbon Technology moving perspiration (human signature) to the outside of the garment where it is functionally neutralized
- Built-in stretch for complete range of motion
- Constructed with biomechanically accurate Shooter's sleeves, shoulders and hood
- Covered by First Lite's Warranty